20.1.09

Tired & Worried

Sigh.....I got to get back to work on the 3rd day of CNY, and my classes has been postpone for 3 weeks due to the holiday season, and of cos our lecturer never fail to love us more by downing us on homeworks and assignment....and I started to feel tired to lately due to work and studies....but I need to be strong to get through for this 1 year ++ even though I'm tired and busy most of the time, there'r a few people who never fails to pop up in my mind all times.

1st of all,
of cos would be my family, Hoping that their days goes well and all and they are safe no matter where they goes.

2nd, to a dear babe (u know who u are)
Please don't think too much k, even though I know is really hard to let go, but is not worth to cry over what has/had happen. We have to move on with life, please promise me not tired out yourself too much alright?? Love you babe

Last but not least,
To my DEAREST, I really thank God to for you, someone who knows how to appreciate and understand me, and of course let me bully once awhile..haha, I love wat you have wrote in your blog for me, I was touched and hardly can contain my tears from flowing, thanks for showing your love and care. I will cherish every moment of it until the days we are old/ or until death do us apart. I love you my dear

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2ndone i don't get it who.... your ex?huhuhuh

Unknown said...

not ex la amiey,
but a dear fren of mine.
She's just like another big sister to me

Val said...

The 3rd one i dunno who wor ^^who ah???

Unknown said...

huh....need me to say more meh...you should know la Val Dear

Val said...

Hehe... Muacks...