23.1.09

Blurness...

I am working in Berjaya Times Square, having to walk to the nearest LRT, Hang Tuah Station will only takes me around 10-15 mins. Buy yesterday as I was on my way out to walk, it started drizzling and I thought I'd better take the monorail to go over which cost me a freaking RM 1.20 just for that short distance.



So fine, already tired from work...once awhile ok la...so as I am using Touch n Go, so means I doesn't need to purchase the ticket. I stand at the machine trying to Touch n Go....it doesn't work...I tried a few times and nothing happen...I was confused..how come the person infront of me can go through and I can't?? Is not that I don't have any credits or anything, hmm...so i look at my card...trying to figure out what happen..



As I looked....I realize that is my ATM card, lol...how can I be so blur??? I was also wondering how can I be holding it and not my Touch n Go...don't ask me how I can end up like that k..cos I don't know either :P

6 comments:

Val said...

I also blur ady after reading baby's blog. Dun ask me why coz i also dunno why ^^

Valen

Unknown said...

hmm...how come no one blur u blur??? My blog got virus ar....??

Val said...

dunno oh... blur blur me ^^

Unknown said...

haha...dun blur...
muacks

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Lucky I'm not blur.. :)
This post is really cute...

Unknown said...

ya lor Princess,
It was so embarrasing...
luckily no one behind me at that time if not even more malu la me,...