1.1.09

My 1st Christmas & New Year Countdown

Well, since I haven't posted on my Christmas countdown post due to the error while uploading the photo....I decided to just merge it together with my New Year Countdown post and pic will be up later on.



So, I'm gonna talk about my Christmas countdown 1st. My initial plan was suppose to go Genting as planned together with my dear colleague from work, but during late morning she told me that her car is giving her problem and she was not able to drive it up all ways. So we thought we might have to spend Christmas down in KL instead...in the end she asked me to give her sometime as she checked with her sister to see if her husband can drive us up together since they are also planning to go up for countdown. Well, at last we received a happy news saying that we will be going up (Thanks to Fennie brother in-law) and will be making our way there at 9pm.

To cut the story short...we reaches Genting at around 10pm (plus looking for a parking which took us 1/2 hour) and making our way to the Starbuck as we still had plenty of time before it was 12am. After ordering and chit chatting sitting outside the Starbuck, finally at 11.30pm we make our way to Genting Highlasd Hotel side there and joined in with the rest of the people for the countdown. We waited and waited.....camwhore and camwhore and observing the different kind of people around us until 12.10am....there is NO FIREWORKS!!!! So.....disappointed as we are....when we were making our way in....darn...people were blocking the doorway even though they see people are trying to make their way in and people behind keep pushing just for the fun of pushing...



As when we had make our way in the next place we headed to was Safari Club inside Genting. Safari is one of the most happening club in Genting, and of course the entrance fees for the night is only RM35 for Hotel guests and RM45 for Walk-In guest and it comes with a bottle of Calsberg beer. It was my 1st time entering a club....yea You Heard Me Right! 1st time in my whole life and on Christmas I finally step foot inside a club! Well....I don't feel quite good at 1st, with the loud music banging, and people pushing around for going in out. But the beer got me cool down quite soon and with Fennie help, I finally too...dance my way together with the beats of the music. I do say...is quite a experience to me, but also something new...as it helped me to release stress and I dances some unhappiness I had in my heart away. :)



Well...for New Year eve le wor.....I took a 2nd 1/2 day off from work and headed my way to 1 Utama to meet up with Fennie and Hooi Choo for countdown....We thought we would jus countdown at 1 Utama, but later after that one of our dear Ex-colleague Ai Lee called and say she will be in The Curve for countdown and then we will be partying away at Laundry Bar.

Laundry Bar was another experience for me. It was memang fully packed with people espeacially after countdown. We went in there and ordered a bottle of Black Label, it somehow tasted quite good to me as it was added with Coke. I guess that this were the only time I ever drank so much, err... I think I drank like 5-6 cups???? and with the last 2 cups which I drank straight down because I was like suddenly feeling not too happy. My friend realise it and try to stop me from drinking, but I still continue drinking....mind telling you I do and still a little awake and know what is happening around. The party ended at 3am....knowing I was drunk and my friend sended me home whereby I just took a hot shower and fall straight to my bed and slept right up to 12pm and with a sharp pain in my head....



So I guess this was how I spended this year Christmas and New Year countdown....

and I want to say thannks to my friend who know actually why I drank so much to get myself drunk, and also to apologies to you girls for the trouble causes. I'm happy to have you gals around in times like this, a shoulder to cry on and comforting words to calm me down. I do feel better now.



So HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 and wishes everyone all the best in everything!

No comments: