13.1.09

Finally....

Finally I have learned to let go of you after a year
Finally I realize myself are staying away far from you so that I would not get hurt again
Finally I told myself that I was too naive not to believe what other has warn me about
Finally I realize that I was too stupid to believe you in what you said
Finally.....I make that desicion once again to stay far far out of sight from you.

Regardless on how much hurts that I have in myself, Im thankful for those friends that are around me who keep encouraging and support me to be strong. Without them, I don't think I'm able to go through it all by myself. Thanks guys and gals!

2 comments:

Val said...

Walk slowly out yeah... Dun rush urself too much. Walk slowly and enjoy the "view" as you walk out. Hehe... Life is a beautiful journey that a lot of people miss out coz they rush in and out of it.

Valen

Unknown said...

yea...Finally now I see the path that is infront of me waiting for me to keep continueing walking. and realize this that what has been past would not be worth holding back anymore.
Really thanks for the encouragement you have given :)