26.1.09

Leaving and Letting Go

Dear Valen,

If you, still ever happened to drop in here...this is a lil something for you.

I know there's nothing I do or say can hold you back. Even is just for the short 2 weeks....I've never felt happy for so long time already. Really thank you for the love and care you've showed me. I know you were uncertain and unsure of this relationship...I don't blame you to have ever start, instead I blame myself to have fall for you.

Yes, it hurts alot to know you make the decision to leave, cos of the promises you made to me earlier.... I was just unable to to take it on my own. But still, don't worry bout me, I'm alright, you've told me before life have to be moved on, right? I do prayed you'll be alright, we can't be partners, but there's still something called friendship. I losses you as once as a bf, but I don't want to lose you as a friend.

So, for whatever promises you have told me, I take it as a memories with me, to know that I once have you in part of my life. Thanks once again...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything will be alright soon gal.
Be strong & cheer up! *Hugs*
Happy Lunar New Year to you & family...

Val said...

I'm still here. Dun worry.

Unknown said...

Princess

Thanks gal, I'm alright.
Just need time to cool down myself

Val

I'm glad you're still around, let just give ourself some time to cool things down alright...

Anonymous said...

*hug*
just read it...
what actually happen dear??
msg me if you got problem...
Cheer up k...

Unknown said...

Amiey Dear

Nothing big happen,
we are just giving time to each other to have a break.
Until the day we meet, only we'll decide. If we are meant to be together, we will eventually get back along....
but now, we are just giving ourself a break 1st. Dun worry, we are alright. :)

Val said...

Yeah we are alright.. no worries

Unknown said...

yeah...we are really alright, no worries k amiey :)