8.5.09

I dun need a faker like you!

Sorry folks, I know some of you be wondering why I hasn't been updating my blog lately. Is not that I do not want to update, but is cos i was caught up with some problems, work n all....

My work n studies basically are alright.....not that busy since i still got time to always hangout...., but just dun know why....maybe is I myself being too stupid can never able to judge a person properly. I hate the times where I hate to find out what with that person who are close to me is hiding from me, I hate it when the time I needed you, you ended up hiding yourself away from me, even rude is when you can't even keep the promise to be a good fren just as everyone thought you would, and for deleting people away from facebook, since you want to do so, I be asking my friend to delete you too. I know now you have that someone you won't bother much as your eyes see nothing else and your mind think nothing else cos love has blinded you from everything including friendship!

But anyhow.....I still have lots of people around me, which included my family, my friends such as Shirley, Amiey. Now they know what kind of person you are. Thanks for the bloody fake time you wasted on me, and no thanks to the time I wasted on you! You are just hell another lier to me....

And I wan thanks to a good friend who always willing to listen to my complaints *Wei Hao*, thanks for the time you spent to listen to my complaints, knowing my problems, giving me advice and all.... :) A big huggies and thanks to YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Princess Shirley said...

Why only *wei hao* got huggies de? Me & Amiey dun hv lar.. Eeeeeeeee.. *Pian Xin* (Nah.. U want learn chinese ma I teach lor) LOL~

amieyalen said...

dear, what happened? Whose that bloody hell person? haiya... That kind of people deserved this from you... ask him/her to read.... *hugs*

Unknown said...

Princess
>> u and amiey got a more special hugs wan ok...so dun be jealous.

Amiey
>> u know shld know who la....
see now I dun talk bout that person dy,..

marvic said...

hmmm. no comment..just wanted to leave my 1st foot step in here...hehehe

Unknown said...

Marvic dear.....
thanks for dropping by o...
will add u in my blogroll soon too... :D