26.5.09

Memorable Day out

Yeah....finally get to see him after like.....7 YEARS AGO!!!! Samson is back.....and he had grown so much, really nice to have him back for this time....and so....he did promise he be back again soon!!!




Samson & Desmond




Samson & me






Chun Mun, Me & Wil




The drinking gang: Chun Mun, Bunz, me, Wil, Samson & Desmond



Samson with his cute pose...





The ever cute Wil



errm.....the Happiie me.... :D




the cool Chun Mun...



The siao siao Bunz..



Us... :)



The earlier part of us....Still fresh looking


1/2 drunk me.....still ok right?!?!


3 comments:

amieyalen said...

you look so happy!!! wanted to enjoy like that when you're here or when I'm there soon... :D

Unknown said...

hehe....sure sure....
i will make sure u be as happie as me ....

hope cyril wont kill me if u ever get drunk....hehe

marvicn.com said...

i thought u never meet chun mun..i guess...hmmm...