20.5.09

Tears oh Tears...

Was doing my revision just now, with my favourite music playing on my computer player.
Don't know why...suddenly tears just flowed down my cheeks. Right there and then, I stopped whatever I was doing, and think what is wrong with me....

I really had no idea....I was so happy for the whole weekend and till just now, the tears just flow...
I really don't know what causes me to drop my tears....hopefully not for someone not worth, as I had promise myself that I would never drop anymore tears for people who do not appreaciate me the way I'm...

Or maybe I stressing myself too much??? Afraid I can't do well in my exam??? I really dun know....just confuse...maybe after this studies....I wish to take a long holiday and go somewhere far to relax and enjoy myself with my any of my dearest friend...

7 comments:

amieyalen said...

tears of joy maybe dear... you're so happy... and only tears could express it... :D

Unknown said...

Thanks for encouraging me dear....
thanks God i have a friend, sister like u and the rest all....I really appreaciate it very much

sweet lavender said...

Come on! Take a break.. Come down to Kuching. You need holidays! :)

Romern Chong said...

It's normal to cry, even for a guy like me (malunya..)

Crying doesn't mean u r sad or because of tear of joy..

Crying is another human's outlet of emotion.. (that's y our eyes can tell sth..) Haha..

It's better than somebody who resort to violence or bashing ppl (like energy vampire).. to channel out emotion..

may be u hav overflowing emotion in u, cos ur heart contain so much love.. even tears need to escape from your eyes..

Give the tears a break, k? :)

marvicn.com said...

if u need partner in crime..i'm always here in kl liao..hehehehe

Unknown said...

Romern...

thanks for ur never ending support,
yea...maybe i shld just give it a break, take it as the water to wash n cleanse my eyes....

Marvic....

hehe....i dun need a partner in crime,...instead need to partner in party...wahaha

Unknown said...

sweet lavender....

hehe....maybe u and amiey both can come down kl ...even better