1.11.08

U Mobile Teambuilding in Eagle Ranch Port Dickson

Well, was away in PD on the 30th - 31st October for our company teambuilding, it was indeed my first time having to go for a teambuilding but also is a great experience as I was able to try out lotsa activities which I never had thought of doing before.
We Started our journey from Times Square at around 9.30am, we were suppose to leave at 8.30am, got so pisses off as I had to travel to office at 7 something just to make sure I'm not late. But still manage to control my anger, thanks to my MP-3 which I carry always with me, as music is a way I calm myself with. 1/2 way through the journey I was too tired and fallen asleep till almost all the way. Reaches Eagle Ranch around 11am, went to have a lil morning tea prepared by the resort, then after that have a lil ais-breaking session to get us all warm up.
Yan Teng, mE & Jesse
Chris, Yan Teng & Jesse
We were divided into 4 Groups, and each group have to come up with their own groups name and cheers....and mind you...though all were adults but still all are a playful bunch of youngster by heart. Our fisrt activities was Go-Kart, I have not played go-kart for so long, couldn't quite remember how to play. Each was given 4 laps, 1st lap is for testing, and the malu part is.....I bang my go-kart half way cos I was too nervous....but after that still manageble la....as other round I speed off like nobody business..... :P after go - kart we finally able to have our lunch, which is almost 2pm already.....damn hungry....
After lunch, we check in to our dormitory.....and I shall say this is the cutest dormitory I ever slept in.....it is called the Bandwagons
The Front View

The side view

The inside view

at around 3pm, we have our next activities which was the Tresure Hunts and the Obstacle Course, they were about 11 abstacle course which each team are suppose to complete, and to also we are timed to see which one is the fastest and also all this needed teamwork to get in all done and all to go through, good news My team won the obstacle race....
and lastly....we have one last activities which was the water rafting, we have to build our own raft and row it out to the middle of the sea to get a flag back. I actually had a phobia to go out to the deep sea,.....well I still have anyway....so yea....for this round my team get 2nd....still not bad la....can't be everything also 1st wan right.....


The sea where we are suppose to row our raft out

Part of my team members

No comments: