10.11.08

I have not been able to get a good rest ever since I came back from PD like 2 weeks ago....and worse still everytime I only slept for few hours.!!! Being sleep and awake for a few times during the night nearly gonna kills me...Though I still able to manage the sleepyness that dawn on me.

Like last night, although I went to bed earlier like 12a.m, but by 1a.m I was awaken by some noise or dreams that keeps me up the whole night before I manage to get myself back to sleep at 4a.m....this is really tiring...but no one understand and they thought I have damn good sleep at night.

But since lately....something had keep troubling my heart, but I dun know what it is. It just making me so weak and so worried about that something or someone....I felt really troubled by this, I have never seems to feel this troubled before...maybe the walk at the park the other day just didn't help me in anyways. It will take me time to do so again....I really hope and wish this would come to an end so I can move on....

Sharon Lim....give yourself a chance and set yourself free from this..you have hold back way too much for yourself to bear it alone......leave the past behind and just move on with your life....it'll be much better for you .....

No comments: