11.11.08

我不需要"Tiffany"( I don't need "Tiffany)*[Tiffany is some high end jewellery]

你的體貼 要比項鍊 更亮 (Your thoughtfullness compared to necklaces is brighter)
你的幽默 要比手鐲 更光 (Your sense of humour compared to bracelets is shinier)
彷彿帶我走進 Tiffany (It's like taking me to Tiffany's)
讓歲月在流金 (The time melts away)
屏住呼吸閉上眼睛 (Holding breathe, closing eyes)
等一件最貴重的首飾 (Waiting for the precious jewellery)

(Chorus )
你叫我更美麗 (You tell me I'm very beautiful)
就算鑽石永遠買不起 (Even if you can never afford to buy me diamonds)
只要懂得送我一首詩和小玩意 (As long as you know to write me poems and buy me trinkets)
我不需要 Tiffany (I don't need 'Tiffany')

你叫我好神氣 (You tell me I'm very well mannered)
就算皇冠永遠戴不起 (Even if I never wear a crown)
只要覺得送我一輩子 珠光寶氣 (So long as this feeling lasts a lifetime I am covered in jewels)
向全世界炫耀我的感情 (Showing my emotions to the whole world)

誰說永恆 要靠指環 證明 (Who said 'forever' needs proof of a ring on a finger)
你的女生 要用時間 珍惜 (You girls need to treasure your time)
彷彿帶我走過半世紀 (It's like I've wasted half a century )
從白紙到黃金 (Before paper turns to gold)
鑲著詩意刻著故事 (Inserting a poetically engraved story)
打一件最貴重的首飾 (Beat into a piece of jewellery)

(Bridge)
終於一次 點石可成金 (Finally for once words can turn to gold)
你吻過的脖子 (When you kiss my neck)
有一串閃爍的日子 (The days start to shine)
怪不得我相信 (So that's why I'm convinced)
愛從來不用裝飾 (Love doesn't need decorations)

No comments: