18.11.08


Abigail & Richard Wedding Dinner

Would like to say Congratulations to Abby & Richard on your Big Day, and thanks for inviting us as a family along to celebrate this joyous occassion together with you, may your days to come be filled with Happiness and Joy. Congratulations once again!!!

So yea...was attending my lovely God Sister wedding on last saturday at Janbo Restaurant Puchong together as a whole family and being as a God daughter, we are placed at the same table with Uncle Len's (Abby father) families members. Which we feel honoured somehow...asking my God Mother how come we are being so special...she said we are part of the family...that's the reason why...So my dad joked with us saying that if next time I get married, she will have to sit with our family too.

Hahaha....ok, enought crapping, well, so yea it was such a joy to see the happy couple finally getting together and pledge their life to care for each other, this is something which you really gotto think carefully in making such decision, cos marriage is a life time things, no one want a unhappy marriage in the end. As the bride walked in, I began to wonder to myself, well....one of this day, I want to be that beautiful bride that walk down the aisle and being handed over to the groom by my dad...haha...there I go..dreamming again...

Anyway, I just pray that everyone of you will get your wonderful someone one of this day, just be patient and your day will come.





No comments: