6.2.09

Valentine Days

Valentine Day is just around the corner once again. As couples are busy cracking their head to think what to get for their partners, I will be most probably sitting at home infront of my laptop and enjoy with my songs and chatting away...if there's anyone around to chat with me la....

Well, I'm used to spending such occasion on my own, with Birthday today and Valentine the next...wat else I couldn't spend with.??? I'm numb to such feeling now, doesn't really bother me if I ever have someone to spend it with. The day still had to go on anyway.

4 comments:

sweet lavender said...

You're not alone.. :)
God always there to celebrate each single day in our life.

Cheers,
---Sweet Lavender---

Anonymous said...

i'm with you dear,,,, :)

Unknown said...

Sweet Lavender,
thanks babe, :)

Amiey Dear,
I really cant wait to have u here in KL with me leh...haha...so bad me :P

Romern Chong said...

hi Sharonhuevy,

Nice to sort of know u. Add me at romenccm250@hotmail.com

So v can chat f v meet each other there..

Btw, happy coming Valentine.

Thanks :)