2.10.09

After a long long time......

It has been some time since I last update my blog....
Can't blame me on this...been busy over the last few weeks..
preparing for an exam which just over last 2 days, but still that doesn't stop me to enjoy and taking a break from my studies itself.


I got my result for my Jun exam....thanks God I passes with Credit....
now praying hard that I can get good result for all my coming soon exam and the paper I have just taken few days back...I dun wish to waste my time and resit any paper. As I be finishing my course around April next year. Just pray hard together with me yea....

Well....nothing much had been happening.....I have been seldom seen taking photo nowadays....But will post up some Birthday photo soon.... :)

3 comments:

Romern Chong said...

congrats Sharon! U have passed the exams.. :)

All the best wishes & lucks for the next coming result...

♥ HL ♥ said...

congratz girl
miss u lots~~

Unknown said...

Thanks Romern

Thanks girl....I miss u alot too ^^