13.7.09

Rendezvous Lakeside Dinner with beautiful ppl

Anticipating waiting to experience new things everytime???? This time, let me bring you guys off to Heritage @ Sri Kembangan to have a Lakeside dinner!

Hahaha....ok lar....this lake actually is a lake that linked to the mines whereby you can take a boat ride and have a tour at the lake if you want. We didn't take any boat ride, but far all, is a nice experience and of cos, to make it happen, you gotta have great friends to tag along with :)

And so the stories goes on..

CM went to pick dear Wil up before picking me at Cap Square which is located behind my College at bout 5.20pm, once he reach, we headed straight to The Heritage, jammed a little while and reaches there around 6.15pm if I remembered correctly. We were early actually.....but thank God, it is quite windy there. We walked and headed straight to Gasoline to have our dinner 1st.

Gasoline Logo


my Cordon Bleu....one of my favourite steak




CM steak...some cheesie steak, forgotten the exact name for it



Wil and me posing for Gasoline


CM and me (posing 2)



Wil and her Seafood Tom Yam

Our all time favourite....FRIES!!!!

Well....as usual, we will cam-whore around after dinner, as memories, of the place and of hanging out together :) so I wouldn't talk much here as I let the pic speaks, Enjoy!

this is the back-view of Wil looking far out to the lake


surrounding....lakeside


Darling Wil and me ( one of the closest to me in office)
*take 1

Wil and me *take 2 (love this pic, thanks to CM)


model.....kakakka

the happy us


CM and Me (love this pic too)
*look really like some outing photo shoot though

Mr Frog "ooo....pretty gal next to me wor.....come kiss me ^^ and I will make ur wish come true)

Mr Frog "ouch....so sweet....she really kiss me.....hmmm....wish she can turn into a female frog too.....mwahahahaha..."
(ok lar.....silly me nothing to do making up story line....hahahah)




goosie the goose




male model of da nite.....I present to you ladies and gentleman.......Chun Mun.... ^^




random shoot....while they are not looking


o.0.....Wil gonna kill me if she knows i post this here..... ^^



my bestfren to hangout with, cari adventure and cari makan (dessert)


CM and Me


3 adventure hunter.....Boon not there with us


Wil and me ^^ take 3


Us *take 4

early evening view....see the bangalow at the far end.....so nice...


Night view of the lake to The Mines


me and my honey milk drink


me.. ^^



CM


Sweet Wil



Boat ride...




2 comments:

Romern Chong said...

Most welcome.. Sharon..

Really liked your look and your trench-coat like outfit that day!!

wow.. coolest entry to date!!!

Really nice entry/post whatever..

I like the coined term "Adventurer hunters".. Yeah.. makan-clubbin-desserts-event-adventure seekers!!

Wil & U also look dashing radiant what.. I'm so blessed to have been flanked u by 2 gorgeous bond gurls.. Sorry Sharon.. U play the damsel in distress (saved by me) kekeke.. (no intention to refer me as Bond.. I guess that's Boon lar, I'm the stealer hahaha..)

Wow.. everything been great.. food, place, ambience, scenery, frens...

Unknown said...

Emilia.....yeah...if you are here, I will bring you there :)

Romern....U are Bond, Boon is the one steal Wil oni....hazhaha....or maybe he is ur asst... :P

Yeah...we be the next adventure hunter/seeker....